Saturday, April 12, 2008

Your Latter Will Be Greater...

Isn't it frustrating when you are so excited for the next phase of anything to begin, but it seems like the reply on every hand is "wait!" I received an email about a week ago from The Publisher saying that the book business isn't known for its quickness, so be prepared.

While I knew that the book wouldn't be published overnight, I was hoping the process would happen rather swiftly. However, I am glad I received the heads up, because I know I probably would start to get antsy during this lag time.

One of my favorite songs by Martha Munizzi is Your Latter Will Be Greater(than your past) based on a scripture in Job 8:7 (7And though your beginning was small, yet your latter end would greatly increase). No matter what you have been through or no matter what you are going to go through, it's all okay because "the best is yet to come."

So even though part of me wants to be anxious, I am able to control my thoughts and enjoy this exciting time, because that is truly what it is. So my goal for the next few weeks leading up to the start of production is to make sure I enjoy the process leading up to the blessing, and don't get so caught up with what the end result is going to be. I already know my latter will be greater than the rest.

No comments:

Micah's Baby Brother

The Family...

The Family...
Why I Write

Followers