Monday, March 2, 2009

Mark your calendars!


Big things are happening. First, the baby officially crossed over into the toddler realm, she is now two years old. It was a bittersweet weekend, because although I am so happy that she is becoming a big girl I couldn't help but reminisce on her birth two years ago. She came in kicking and screaming, and not much has changed to this day.

We had a small intimate gathering, which is a change from how we normally do parties. Just a couple of family members and a very windy day at the park. She was very happy and so were her parents.

Also I have received a list for book signing dates and locations. Keep a look out for that posting and come out to any or all of the signings. I truly appreciate all of the support.

No comments:

Micah's Baby Brother

The Family...

The Family...
Why I Write

Followers