Sunday, June 28, 2009

For the Children

So how do you begin a post about such a controversial individual? The music industry has lost a talented icon, while 3 little children have lost a father. I can't explain the emotion that I feel, but the faces (sometimes disguised) of the children continue to cross my mind.

I understand that there were those out there who despised the very ground that he moon-walked on, but the media has no regard for the pain that his children may be in right now. I just happened to catch a news story about a week and a half ago where he was out with his children and for a change they were unveiled. I immediately thought maybe these kids have a chance at normalcy.


Regardless of which side you fall on Guilty/Innocent, it is a life lost, with a tragic ending to go with it. I am not asking anyone to change their mind, but as a parent, please pray for the children of MJ.


Michael Jackson walks with kids Prince and Paris through a studio parking lot in Los Angeles

No comments:

Micah's Baby Brother

The Family...

The Family...
Why I Write

Followers