Monday, September 8, 2008

I like your smile...


Okay! Every since I have been a little girl, I recall my Dad making jokes about how I love to be in front of a camera. Perhaps there may be some truth to this, but it is not due to vanity or anything, I just believe it's one way to leave your mark on the world. With all of this being said, let me move on to my point.

If my dad is right, then I should never have any problems getting my picture taken. Right? Wrong! I went to a wonderful studio, Bella Amadis, to get some head shots taken for my book. The photographer was awesome, very patient, very personable, I could go on all day. Well she asked me for one thing that I could not deliver... a serious smile.

I could smirk, I could giggle, I could beam brightly, but I just could not simply smile. I am so Godly proud of this accomplishment that I am ready to shout it from the roof tops. The first few months of this process were extremely slow, but everything is on the move now. Thank you, Lord.

So the photographer, just continued to work with me. She was kind and made what had the potential to turn into a very tense and uncomfortable situation, turn out to be a nice photo shoot. Ultimately we both agreed that the good ole "say cheese" is one of my best assets.

So next time in doubt, just S M I L E!

(Thank you for such a fun day, B.F.M.)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

It was an absolute pleasure, honor, and joy to help you move forward with this part of the project. You should be so proud of what you have accomplished, God has truly blessed you! Much love!

Unknown said...

WOW...I cannot wait to see your SMILE on the book cover!

I love you. I believe in you.

MW

Micah's Baby Brother

The Family...

The Family...
Why I Write

Followers