Sunday, September 14, 2008

Micah's Baby Brother




So the name of the book is called Micah's Baby Brother, just in case you missed it in earlier postings. It is a wonderful little story that I am very proud of. Nevertheless, the Lord has blessed us with two beautiful little girls, so there is a bit of irony in that title.


This guy right here, the one with the kool aid smile, is my husband. The little bundle he is holding is my 3day old nephew, Isaiah or "Ike" is the new nick name given to him from Pa Pa.


You see, he had to evacuate from Victoria (20 minutes from Port Lavaca) only hours after being released from the hospital, due to the threat of Hurricane Ike striking the Texas Coast.


Back to the smile, now my husband loves and adores our two little girls, but there is something about the way he gets all excited with the idea of a son(0), a nephew(5), a God son(2). He is like a kid in a candy store when it comes to them. He plays with them and entertains them. It is wonderful to watch his interactions with them.


Anyway, as I mentioned he loves his daughters, and he is very good with them, but I can only imagine the adventures he would have with a son.

No comments:

Micah's Baby Brother

The Family...

The Family...
Why I Write

Followers