Sunday, April 26, 2009

Caught off guard!

It was a really busy weekend for the Boudreaux family with 2 soccer games for the six year old, a play date and two book signings. Oh I forgot to mention the two year old was having a major health challenge. Well we pulled it all off with the help of family and friends. It was truly a lot of creative juggling going on.

On Saturday I was at Hastings and the end of my signing the manager offered to put my book on an end-cap display. I wanted to run allover the store doing cartwheels, in my high heels. Instead I calmly mentioned that I would love that and I appreciated his support.

The real shocker took place on Sunday. My husband and the six year old went with me to the church where I was scheduled to speak and when my time came the pastor invited all three of us up there to stand together. So as I was speaking, I became overwhelmed with emotion as if I was about to cry. I had to pause, because this truly caught me off guard. I realized in that moment how God was using me as a vessel for His works.

I quickly regained composure, but the joy I felt(and still feel as I write this) was unexplainable. The church was so warm and friendly, I truly enjoyed the experience. Well everybody have a blessed week and take time to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

No comments:

Micah's Baby Brother

The Family...

The Family...
Why I Write

Followers