Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Resolution Smessolution

So it's a new year and resolutions are flying through the air. Some people can make a resolution and follow it through to the end, while others of us break them almost as soon as we utter the words. Me? Well I decided to make a small obtainable goal for each day, that way there is no disappointment on anybody's part.

Once I achieve the first goal, of course there is a list of possibilities to draw from so that I can keep moving forward. This morning I decided to do a little cleaning up around the blog. I am still new to this technology(old school), but I am learning. I also made some contacts for the book, to give it more attention prior to the release.

Wow! February 10th is right around the corner and the book will be available. I won't say I am in disbelief, because God can do anything, but I am still in awe. I have had copies in my possession for almost two months now, but I can't wait for the day that I walk into a bookstore and see it sitting on the shelf.

No comments:

Micah's Baby Brother

The Family...

The Family...
Why I Write

Followers