Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Google my name...

What a difference a year makes. Last year if you typed in my name at google.com, you would have found the somewhat decent 5k results from the Galveston Island Mardis Gras Run. In my defense, my oldest daughter was only five months old. However, if you type it in now you will see that I hold places 1,2, and 4. Woohoo!

Now first and second place are thanks to all you faithful readers of the blog, so give yourselves a pat on the back. But fourth place, yes I said fourth place is thanks to this little writer from Victoria, Texas who had a dream of one day seeing her work in print. Hallelujah. I am so happy, because if you have ever googled anything, you know sometimes it requires some searching.

Although I was proud of myself back in 2002, for running around a cold and windy island to benefit a cause that I can't remember, I am extremely proud of what is happening now. So next time you stop by google, remember Ursula Wade Boudreaux, so that way when the book is officially released, I won't be hard to find. Thanks

No comments:

Micah's Baby Brother

The Family...

The Family...
Why I Write

Followers