Sunday, November 2, 2008

Marketing

It's Sunday morning and the house is quiet. My husband is at the store, the 6 year old is in the game room playing with Sparkles( the purple dress up poodle) and a pair of fairy wings, while the one year old is fast asleep. Her temperature keeps spiking up so some of us have had very little sleep. However in my waken state I have had plenty of time to brainstorm and plan the pre-release party.




I have narrowed down a date, a short program, and perks for the attendees, I just have to pinpoint the location, which I hope to have completed by tomorrow evening. Wow! This is all a lot to take in. In the past few days I have ordered copies of the book, posters, book marks, and business cards. I actually have my own marketing representative, makes me feel special. I am also trying to prep Chef Boudreaux, so for those of you who haven't had his food yet, you will be in for a treat.



The book itself will be released during the second week of February, however I will have copies in a few weeks, so if you are anxious or just want to have your copies for the holiday season, just let me know. You will also be able to order directly from the publishers website.



Thank you all for following this journey with me. Stay tuned because the best is yet to come.

No comments:

Micah's Baby Brother

The Family...

The Family...
Why I Write

Followers