Monday, March 3, 2008

Love for UPS???

I have a new respect for UPS. As I did a series of events that seemed like nothing all morning long, except a lengthy instant messaging session with a friend, I finally decided to arrange for the pick up of my contract to be returned to the publisher. I prayed over it, you know that each hand that touches it have the right intent in their heart, fair and accurate attention be given to it, as well as it being used to glorify God.



Anyway it was at least 11:00 when I went to their website to schedule pick up, I figured I would take my chances and put in for same day pick up. Realizing it was risky, I indicated that the package would be available for pick up as late as possible. (Hey, I was just hoping to be squeezed in for today's pick up).



As I was heading out to Walmart I heard the roar of Old Brown, my new nick name for the service, since they are the Publisher's preferred method of handling correspondence, I figure I will be dealing with them a lot more often. Plus I shop online a lot so they probably know me anyway. SHHH!



My point is, that it was only 1:35. Forget all of the times I had evil thoughts because I wanted them to deliver my Christmas packages while my daughter was at school, or that the laptop that helped to make this dream a reality was stuck in some gosh forsaken warehouse until after the holiday. I only got to open one present from my husband on Christmas.



Does this mean that my love/hate relationship with UPS has turned into more of a loving one?
I hope so...Stay tuned and we will soon see.

No comments:

Micah's Baby Brother

The Family...

The Family...
Why I Write

Followers