Thursday, March 6, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes


This is my 5 year old. I wouldn't say she is adventurous, but she loves an adventure. That is, of course, if it is carefully guided by her father and I or some other trusted adult like her kindergarten teacher.


Well even though she has heard my story, she keeps coming up to me with other books showing me the pictures and illustrations, giving me an indication of what my book should look like. At first, I was thinking okay you're putting way too much into this.


But then I realized, she is the target audience. All she knows is that she likes what she likes and that's all that matters. And I know she loves to read anything, books, signs, billboards. So this process is another opportunity to present her with yet another adventure.


Out of the mouths of babes: one of the worlds oldest sayings that still packs a powerful punch.

1 comment:

Drena said...

Hey, I agree...those 5 year olds know a thing or two about children's stories! But watch out...they can be brutal with their comments! LOL

Micah's Baby Brother

The Family...

The Family...
Why I Write

Followers